An assortment of S hooks,
different strokes for different folks ...
A 90° hook allows you to hang
the hook against a wall or gate
and have a plant hanging
This hook holds pots hanging on a pot rack
Drive hooks can be driven into a post, faschia, tree, etc.
to hang a bird feeder, hanging plant, or anything else
Decoration can be added to a drive hook by twisting and/or scrolling
This is a heart shaped hook that I learned how
to make at John C Campbell Folk School
(thanks to Pat McCarty)
These are designed to mount underneath a
shelf or overhang
Relatively standard tailboard hook
"Fancy" tailboard hook by Gary Huston
|Decorative Picture Hook
Hang above the picture so you can see the hook!
|Railroad Spike Hooks
Gee Mom, look what else I've found!
- How To Forge an S Hook
- Forging an S Hook For Demonstrations
- Blacksmithing Dirty Smith Show EP: 12 S-Hooks and Chain...oh my!
- Forging An "S" Hook - Blacksmith Series
- Blacksmithing 101- Two Things About S Hooks
- Forging a S-hook a lesson in symmetry
- Forging hooks. Efficiently.
- Blacksmithing Project - Forging three types of wall hooks
- HOW TO: Forging a Drive-in-Hook
- Forging A Drive Hook
- Forging a Drive Hook at Calerin Forge
- Hand forging a drive in hook
- forging a drive hook
- How to forge a drive-hook. Snot rocket missfire, and Peace on Earth
- Forged drive in hook
- Blacksmith Hand Forging a leaf hook
- Beginner Projects: Forging a Leaf Wall Hook
- How to forge a simple Beam Hook/ Nail hook. Beginners guide to Blacksmithing at Swallow forge
- Forging a drive hook
- Drive Hook
- Making a "drive-hook"
- Drive Hook Demo
- Square Drive Hooks
- Heart Hook
- Blacksmith Hand Forged Heart Hook
- Tailboard hook
- Wizard Hook
- Creating 3 Hooks
"We all do better when we all do better."