I made this candle holder incorporating dogwood flowers, leaves, grasses, and tendrils.
Tealight holder examples
Gee Mom, look what else I've found!
- How to forge a cupping tool IYS 2013 Tutorial
- How to Forge a Candle Cup
- Forging a Cupping Tool!!
- forging a cupping tool
- Alec and Josh demo forging a cupping tool
- Hand Forged Cupping / Convex Radius Tool (for hammer faces) & New (old) Bench Vise
- Forging a cupping tool
- fforging a cupping tool
- Jeff making a cupping tool
- Finishing the cupping tool
- Brian and Dan making a cupping tool
- Tealight Candle Holder Experiment
- Garden Candle Holders
- Forging a Candle Shaper
- Forging a Small Candle Holder
- Forging a Candlestick
- Fish-tailed Candle Holder
- Forging a Miner's Candle Holder
- Hand Forging a Candle Holder
"Many years ago when I was imprisoned in North Vietnam, there was an attempt to rescue the POWs, unfortunately, the prison had been evacuated. But the brave men who took on that mission and risked their lives in an effort to rescue us prisoners of war were genuine American heroes. Because the mission failed did not in any way diminish their courage and willingness to help their fellow Americans who were held captive. Mr. Spicer should know that story." - John McCain