I made this candle holder incorporating dogwood flowers, leaves, grasses, and tendrils.
Tealight holder examples
Gee Mom, look what else I've found!
- How to forge a cupping tool IYS 2013 Tutorial
- How to Forge a Candle Cup
- Forging a Cupping Tool!!
- forging a cupping tool
- Alec and Josh demo forging a cupping tool
- Hand Forged Cupping / Convex Radius Tool (for hammer faces) & New (old) Bench Vise
- Forging a cupping tool
- fforging a cupping tool
- Jeff making a cupping tool
- Finishing the cupping tool
- Brian and Dan making a cupping tool
- Tealight Candle Holder Experiment
- Garden Candle Holders
- Forging a Candle Shaper
- Forging a Small Candle Holder
- Forging a Candlestick
- Fish-tailed Candle Holder
- Forging a Miner's Candle Holder
- Hand Forging a Candle Holder
"One thing to remember is to talk to the animals. If you do, they will talk back to you. But if you don't talk to the animals, they won't talk back to you, then you won't understand, and when you don't understand you will fear, and when you fear you will destroy the animals, and if you destroy the animals, you will destroy yourself." -- Chief Dan George