I made this candle holder incorporating dogwood flowers, leaves, grasses, and tendrils.
Tealight holder examples
Gee Mom, look what else I've found!
- How to forge a cupping tool IYS 2013 Tutorial
- How to Forge a Candle Cup
- Forging a Cupping Tool!!
- forging a cupping tool
- Alec and Josh demo forging a cupping tool
- Hand Forged Cupping / Convex Radius Tool (for hammer faces) & New (old) Bench Vise
- Forging a cupping tool
- fforging a cupping tool
- Jeff making a cupping tool
- Finishing the cupping tool
- Brian and Dan making a cupping tool
- Tealight Candle Holder Experiment
- Garden Candle Holders
- Forging a Candle Shaper
- Forging a Small Candle Holder
- Forging a Candlestick
- Fish-tailed Candle Holder
- Forging a Miner's Candle Holder
- Hand Forging a Candle Holder
|Wisdom of my father: "It takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than to stay and fight."||